- Natural Alternative.
- Boosts Fertility Health.
- Treatments for Male and Female Fertility.
- Chinese Herbs and Supplements.
- Post Conceptual Care Included.
Jonathan Orchard, BSc(Hons) PGDip AcuMBAcC
Fertility Depends on Both
Pre-conceptual care is a vital part of preparing for pregnancy especially for the woman but also for the man, as it is the combined health of both partners at the time of conception that dictates the health of the child. Depending on the individual’s health, pre-conceptual care should ideally start 6 weeks to 3 months before conception to give the body the best chance to reach its peak state. The aim is to create a healthy, relaxed, flourishing organism, you, which is of course the best environment for life to start in and to continue.
• Fertility Acupuncture
• Chinese Herbs
• Health Supplements
• Pre and Post Conceptual Care
• Body Rebalancing
• Deep Body &Mind Relaxation
- Genuinely caring clinicians to look after you.
- Each with years of experience and postgraduate qualifications.
- Professional and safe place to relax.
- Choice of male / female clinicians.
- Early / late / saturday appointments.
- Massages available from 30 min – 90 mins.
Female fertility can be enhanced through the use of Acupuncture and Herbal medicine if there is difficulty conceiving due for unexplained reasons or due to PCOS, endometriosis, ﬁbroids, amenorrhoea or other gynaecological causes. A report published in Fertility & Sterility Journal found the pregnancy rate in the group receiving acupuncture was 42.5% compared with 26.3% in the group that did not.
The average male sperm count has dropped 45% since 1940. Male infertility is the main cause in up to 40% of in fertile couples. This is a growing health crisis among men. Acupuncture & herbal medicine for male sub fertility is understood to improve the morphology (shape and structure) and the motility (how they move) of sperm as well as increasing sperm count. When combined with correct nutrition and supplementation great changes may be made in male fertility.