BA, MA, ITEC, VTCT
Women’s Health Practitioner
Member of the British ….
Magda Oliveira is an experienced and qualified Holistic Massage Therapist and Reflexologist and has been working for many years with a number of therapies that can help to ease a wide variety of conditions.
She is a member of Complementary Therapists Association (CThA), Embody and ITEC (International Therapy Examination Council). Magda completed her M.A. in History in 2001 and soon she came to realise that she did not feel inspired about teaching anymore. Her passion for Complementary Therapies was sparked about ten years ago, in 2004, after she attended a short massage workshop in London, and from that day she is a holistic health enthusiast.
- Relieve physical and emotional Pregnancy related discomforts with Massage and Reflexology
- Ease muscular tension and calm the mind with Massage Therapy Fusions
- Help to face Fertility challenges with providing totally relaxing massage and reflexology treatments
- Work towards relieving hormonal imbalance related conditions including painful menstruation
- Supporting women through peri-menopausal time
- Offering deeply relaxing treatments to allow every woman to unwind!
“In my practice I especially focus on women’s physical and mental health issues, including Pregnancy, PMS, menopausal problems, fertility challenges, depression, migraines, exhaustion, insomnia, muscular aches, pains and stiffness among many others. In order to offer the most effective soothing and relaxing treatment I combine various Massage techniques, Ayurvedic acupressure, Lymphatic drainage and Reflexology with firm, medium or light pressure depending on the needs and preferences of the client.”
“Since childhood I have been interested in health and fitness. This led me on a path to national trampolining competitions. I know first-hand how important sporting life is both personally and socially. Having grown up in the countryside, I love horse riding, hiking and camping in remote locations”.