Recommended and trusted osteopaths near Banstead, Surrey
If you are looking for an experienced osteopath or osteopathy clinic near Banstead, Nork, or Kingswood Warren, then you have come to the right place. Based in Raynes Park, Living Centre Clinic offers ways to alleviate pain through gentle and holistic stretching and massaging.
Osteopathy is a way of detecting, treating, and preventing health issues and is based on the principle of well-being that relies on muscles, bones, ligaments, and tissues to function well together.
Physical manipulation, massage, and stretching can help:
- Increase the mobility of joints
- Relieve muscle tension and pain
- Boost circulation to tissues
- Aid healing
Our osteopaths treat people of all ages and treatments are always tailored around you and your body. Many people come to see us for help with neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, sports injuries, and other problems related to muscles and joints.
Osteopathy is a recognised treatment by both the NHS and NICE (National Institute of Health and Care Excellence) and is seen as an effective treatment for many ailments around the world.
To book a consultation with our osteopath Wimbledon, please call 020 8946 2331. We also offer other holistic treatments, including acupuncture and massage.
Book an osteopathy treatment in Banstead now
If you are based in Banstead and would like to speak with our osteopaths, covering Nork as well as Tolworth, call now on 020 8946 2331 or email email@example.com
Back pain treatment or muscle spasm treatment near Nork
Are you suffering from pain and discomfort in Nork, Banstead, or Carshalton? We believe that our experienced osteopaths can help to treat all types of pain and aid recovery from many conditions. Treatment for every individual is different but will include techniques such as massage, stretching, and joint articulation.
- Back pain: We can treat both acute and chronic lower back pain, middle back pain, and upper back pain.
- Neck and shoulder pain: Many people carry stress in their necks and shoulders. Our osteopaths can treat acute and chronic neck pain.
- Headaches: We can help to treat headaches, and offer lasting help with migraine prevention.
- Sports injuries: If you are trying to find a local sports injury clinic, call us. Our osteopaths can treat sports injuries related to football, rugby, cycling, tennis, or other sports.
- Foot and ankle pain: The foot and ankle take a lot of stress. We can help with all types of conditions and provide effective plantar pain treatment, heel pain treatment, Achilles pain treatment, and relief from sprains.
- Hand and elbow pain: If you have tennis or golfer’s elbow it can affect everyday living. Our osteopaths can treat them to help treat the issue and identify its cause.
- Knee pain: Are you looking for knee pain treatment? The knee is the largest joint in the body and is subject to wear and tear. Our osteopathy treatments can help relieve pain and aid recovery.
We also cover the following areas
- Kingswood Warren
- Walton On The Hill
Local osteopathy for pain relief
SM7 trapped nerve treatment
A trapped nerve can happen anywhere in your body and can be extremely painful. If you are suffering from a trapped nerve and live in Banstead or somewhere nearby, we can help. This condition usually occurs when the surrounding muscles, tissues, or tendons place too much pressure on the nerve.
Our osteopaths will conduct an extensive review and look at your medical history to diagnose any issue and the underlying problem. We aim to reduce pain and restore movement and function – so you can get back to living life normally again.
Our osteopaths advise you on ways to stop any problems recurring and will give you specific guidance about posture, diet, ergonomics, stress, and other lifestyle changes that you can make to prevent problems from occurring in the future.
Banstead back pain treatment
Back pain is common in patients of all ages in Banstead. It is thought that around 85 per cent of people experience back pain at some point in their lives that is severe enough to visit a doctor.
Many studies have shown that osteopathy can effectively treat all types of back pain.
During any consultation, our osteopaths will take a detailed medical history along with details of your health and lifestyle, so they can recommend the right treatment plan for you.
We have both female and male osteopaths and treatment times are available outside of normal working hours.
For osteopathy treatments in Banstead, call Living Centre Clinic
If you are based in Banstead and would like to know more about how our osteopathic treatments could help you, please call 020 8946 2331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back Pain Relief. Take Home Help.
Just a small sample from our library of 100s of
professionally created exercise videos.
Let our specialists help relieve your pain
Your osteopath has access to 100s of exercise videos and advice sheets just like these. Your exercises are personalised, unique to every patient. These are delivered to your computer, tablet or smart-phone and yours to keep. We try to empower you to help yourself, so these benefits last long after you have been discharged.
Vispi is gifted in manipulation. He saw all my orthopaedic patients. My patients were happy, so I was happy too.
I have recommended the Living Centre Clinic for osteopathic treatment to my patients with excellent results.
The treatment provided by Vispi and his team has helped many of my patients who had a musculo-skeletal component as an underlying cause of their headaches or migraines.